[TxMt] Mislocated file in subversion bundle: shelltokenizer.rb

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Oct 5 16:31:46 UTC 2006

On 5. Oct 2006, at 17:56, Chris Rose wrote:

> Is there an easy way to re-synchronize those?

Please see http://macromates.com/wiki/Troubleshooting/
RevertToDefaultBundles

The easiest is just to scrub your system clean of svn checkouts, as
everything should work fine out-of-the-box.

> I ran getbundle to update bundles, and my support folder has them
> in the right place already.  How do I check the version of my bundle?

GetBundle only installs additional bundles, not those included by
default (like the Subversion bundle) and it installs then in the
Pristine Copy folder (to avoid getting merge conflicts if you edit
them), so it also only updates that folder, not all your potential
bundle checkout locations.