[TxMt] Mislocated file in subversion bundle: shelltokenizer.rb

Chris Rose chris at offlineblog.com
Thu Oct 5 05:12:39 UTC 2006

When I attempt to update a directory with the SVN bundle, I get this error:
ruby: No such file to load -- /Users/offline/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Support/bin/shelltokenize.rb (LoadError)

shelltokenizer.rb _does_ exist, however -- it's in ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Support/lib.

If I symlink it into ../bin, I get this:
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/format_status.rb:4:in
`require': No such file to load -- /Users/offline/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Support/bin/Builder.rb (LoadError) from
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/format_status.rb:4
-:13:in `write': Broken pipe (Errno::EPIPE) from -:13:in `puts' from -:13
from -:13:in `each_line' from -:13

Obviously this last is not supposed to happen under any circumstances, but
it did seem like a possible quick fix at the time :)

Anyway, there appears to be a bug in that bundle.

I have TM build 1215, if that makes a difference -- wasn't there supposed to
be a new release coming soon?

--
Chris R.
======