[TxMt] CTRL SHIFT Toggle

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Tue Oct 3 20:35:23 UTC 2006

James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On Oct 3, 2006, at 2:23 PM, marios wrote:
>
>> I tried opt ctrl backtick, opt ctrl shift and ctrl shift but none of
>> these seem to give me a the cursor back.
>
> I have know idea if this will help, but I always use control-tab.

After some little research, I found out, that my keyboard will:

A) Toggle to the drawer with ctrl tab,
B)  and toggle back  to window with SHIFT TAB.( giving me a coursor

don't know why that is, although I changed the keyboard bindings from
generic to US-ANSI in system prefs,
with no result.

However, at least I can toggle now,  best regards