[TxMt] CTRL SHIFT Toggle

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Tue Oct 3 19:23:30 UTC 2006

Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 3/10/2006, at 18:59, marios wrote:
>
>> Small side question regarding the focus toggling between Drawer and
>> window.
>> After the first toggle ctrl shift, the shortcut doesn't get me back to
>> the editing window  using the same shortcut at the curser.
>> I was wondering,may be if it is expected, or something broken from my
>> side.
>
> It’s because it is not a toggle, but advances focus in the tab chain.
>
> You can use ⌥⌘` (on US keymaps) to toggle between drawer and main
> window (and it works in other applications as well)

I tried opt ctrl backtick, opt ctrl shift and ctrl shift but none of
these seem to give me a the cursor back.
However, I have one of these Microsoft Wireless Keybords, but layout is
US QUERTY.

Is there any way how I can get a cursor without using the mouse ?
One more: How do I toggle between two open TM windows ?

Sorry for these silly questions, regards, marios