[TxMt] Obj-C: goto method declaration

Pierre Bernard i_love_my at mac.com
Tue Oct 3 18:54:19 UTC 2006

That's odd. It's a feature I use extensively in both xCode and
Eclipse. I would have figured many developers to rely on that.

I am just getting started with TextMate. I don't know yet what is
needed to write my own command.

There are however a few features that should be closely related:
- ctrl-H for documentation lookup must be able to parse the current
selection so it knows where to head in the documentation
- the code browser bundle knows how to parse a source file and jump
to selected methods

I guess what I am after a combination of figuring out what's selected
and jumping to the appropriate declaration in the .h file.

Pierre