[TxMt] Running "make" in the current directory?

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Tue Oct 3 14:24:28 UTC 2006

Hello,

Is there an existing command to run "make" in the current directory,
or should I make one?

I'm working on a LaTeX paper with sereval people who use emacs, and
the building process is done using a Makefile.  I looked at the LaTeX
"Typeset and View" in the bundle editor, but it seems that it's
always adding options to TM_LATEX_COMPILER and cannot simply be used
to call make. (I may have missed something there, I'm a fairly new
TextMate user).

Thanks for any suggestion.

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
  .O.
  ..O
  OOO