[TxMt] Blogging bundle\Wordpress hack

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Mon Oct 2 11:35:42 UTC 2006

His hack would be sufficient for most people.  You're correct in your
assessment, mine allows for adding functionality such as choosing tags from
a multi-select menu or extending to AutoTag functionality which suggests
tags based on the content of your post/content of your tag database.  But
that requires not only editing xmlrpc.php, blogging.rb, metaweblog.rb, etc.,
but also making mods to Ultimate Tag Warrior.  That's a lot of work for a
little convenience ;-).

And no, as far as I've been able to tell, it shouldn't cause any problems to
send additional headers to Wordpress.  You may notice that his hack is using
the Movable Type interface instead of Metaweblog, but I'm not sure that
makes a big difference...

Brett