[TxMt] Blogging bundle\Wordpress hack

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Oct 2 11:14:49 UTC 2006

On 1/10/2006, at 18:56, Brett Terpstra wrote:

> [...] I am not sure if this has been done before, or if it's just
> too much trouble for most people to go through, but it was a fun
> exercise.

Coincidentally I just came across this post [1] shortly before you
posted about it.

That post seems to be only about posting with tags, not actually
inserting tags retrieved from the server, as I believe your
modifications allow.

As for his simpler patch to blogging.rb, I think we can do that in
the default version, if it doesn’t cause a problem to send additional
headers to WP (but it shouldn’t, should it?)

[1] http://remysharp.com/2006/10/01/wordpress-tagging-and-textmate/