[TxMt] A revision of the Fetch Categories Command

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Oct 2 09:25:37 UTC 2006

On 2/10/2006, at 4:46, Brett Terpstra wrote:

> No, don't increase the delay just because I write commands that take
> ridiculously long times to run, assuming a 3 second delay is
> working for
> everything else.

No, it comes up for a few other commands as well, mostly only the
first time the command is executed (where “resources” needs to be
loaded from disk).

> I don't suppose there's a cursor command in Applescript that lets
> you set the cursor or override the busy wheel?

I am not aware of any. But come to think of it, I could actually poll
the state of open dialogs every half second or so, after I have
activated the busy wheel, and disable it again, if a dialog window
opens.