[TxMt] Errors from InputManagers get inserted by bundle commands

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Oct 2 02:20:16 UTC 2006

On 1/10/2006, at 19:14, John Yeates wrote:

> I've uninstalled GrowlCode for now, but does anybody know of a way
> of keeping irrelevant error messages from being inserted? I nearly
> ended up with a very confusing-looking eBay auction :)

I would think that adding 2>/dev/null after CocoaDialog should do it.

And the key in your above statement is *irrelevant error messages*.
If we suppress stderr for all commands, then troubleshooting becomes
much worse than already is ;)

We could maybe do it for calls to CocoaDialog, seeing how that one
hasn’t given us problems in the past, but there are other commands
which also trigger these input manager errors.