[TxMt] Small Summary File for each Bundle

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Thu Nov 30 15:51:10 UTC 2006

Yes.
This is a very good idea.
Especially if we can implement and easy way for adding that text to
the info.plist from TextMate.
I really like the idea of a web repo for all this.

If you're going to be doing it in Rails, i'm all for helping out.
Not that I have tons of free time either.

thomas Aylott — design42 — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg