[TxMt] Small Summary File for each Bundle

Sebastian Graessl sebastian.graessl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 15:39:35 UTC 2006

Hi!

I think i have throw out a message!
Yes, short summary of each Bundle is planed. (and implemented in one Bundle,
but i can't remember which one)
It will be a section in the info.plist file.
I also plan to implement a web based Bundle Repo for svn controlled and
non-svn controlled Bundles, where the GetBundle will get it's Informations
about the Bundles like what is this bundle about, where to get it, who did
it, when was it last updated and so on.
But currently my time is very limited and i can start working on it in the
christmas holidays.

It's nice to see people like my Bundle :)

Basti