[TxMt] GTDalt Questions

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Wed Nov 29 15:55:08 UTC 2006

On Nov 29, 2006, at 10:32 AM, Lawrence Goodman wrote:
> Thanks again for this fabulous bundle. A few small issues:
>
> 1) I was wondering if you could post the script you wrote in an
> earlier version of the bundle for moving the date ahead a day with
> a keystroke. It would be very handy for me.

Well the script as is wouldn't run actually, because it called on
some things that are not there any more. But it is just a question of
creating a command that has input the current selection or line,
output to replace selection, and it scans the current line for \[\d{4}
\-\d{2}\-\d{2}\] and increases/decreases the appropriate thing. A
good exercise in learning a bit about regular expressions ;)

Out of curiosity, why do you find this command useful? One of the
reasons we removed it is that we didn't think it was used much. What
workflow do you find benefiting from it?

> 2) When I go into Review--> Current Actions mode, there are check
> boxes ("Mark") next to each item. If I check one of these, how go I
> get it to sync back to my gtd file and make the item as completed.

This should have already marked the item as completed. You shouldn't
have to do anything else. If it doesn't, then there's something wrong
with the script.

> Thanks.

Haris