[TxMt] Setting the filename in save dialog

Martin Winter lists at martinwinter.com
Tue Nov 28 23:40:44 UTC 2006

If this is not possible at the moment, I think it would be a nice new
feature.

Here's the scenario where I think this would be useful: I create a
new blog file from a template and upload it to the server, upon which
the URL (permalink) is inserted into the document. I would like to
save the still untitled file locally under a name that includes
elements of the permalink, such as the date and post slug. Instead of
having to copy and paste (and strip the slashes), it would be nice to
be able to create a save command that automatically inserts the
appropriate information into the save dialog.

Although this is very easy to do programmatically -- as you said, the
problem here probably is the structural barrier between the document
and the application.

Martin