[TxMt] Bundle Editor: two 'tiny' questions

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Nov 28 12:36:49 UTC 2006

Some day I'm going to make Edit In TextMate actually be intelligent
when it's editing its own bundle editor (so it can auto-select the
proper language, and perhaps even force the bundle editor to re-
select the original edited item if you've changed it). Then it will
*really* be the thing to use :)

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org