[TxMt] New Zealand (Vacation)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Nov 28 00:54:00 UTC 2006

I posted the following to my blog.

Thanks in advance to all who helps out while I am gone, and thanks to
everyone who has helped in the past!

problems, be sure to check the [self-help section at the wiki]
[troubleshooting] and skim the [table of contents of the manual][TOC]
for a potential feature you seek.

Should you have a problem with the purchase interface or similar, you
can of course still use the appropriate email addresses at the
[contact page][], as there will be someone handling this while I am
gone.