[TxMt] LaTex Typeset and view problem

andy.somogyi andy.somogyi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 06:35:52 UTC 2006

I upgraded to the latest 'Cutting Edge' upgrade, Version 1.5.4
(1349), and the problem appears to be fixed.

thanks much.

By the way, I think it would be a great idea if LaTex mode in
TextMate supported an equation preview feature like Emacs, would this
be possible with current TextMate architecture, i.e. having images
displayed inline with text?