[TxMt] LaTex Typeset and view problem

andy.somogyi andy.somogyi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 22:34:44 UTC 2006

Hello

I have annoying problem while using Textmate to edit and view LaTex
files.

Very frequently, and I have not been able to determine a pattern to
this behavior, I save the current document I'm working on, (apple -
s), then I try to view it, (apple - R), the document is processed by
pdftex fine with no errors, but Textmate complains that "Error: PDF
file not written to disk", even though there are no problems with the
texing.

Here is the exact error message displayed in the "Typeset & View"
window:
<start error message>
Compiling LaTeX…

This is pdfeTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.30.4-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.5)
Typesetting: ./mathmethods.tex

Document Class: article 2005/09/16 v1.4f Standard LaTeX document class
Output written on mathmethods.pdf (1 page, 21844 bytes).

mathmethods.log

Error: PDF file not written to disk
<end error message>

I think there might be some issue with the LaTex bundle not parsing
the output of pdftex correctly.

FYI, I have a MacPro, OS 10.4.8

Any ideas???

thanks