[TxMt] Is this for real?

Lists In@IDC listsin at integrateddevcorp.com
Wed Nov 22 02:10:48 UTC 2006

It'd be best, if they could work it out, to have a single company
producing TextMate for all platforms.

Combine code wherever possible, have a single source for bundles, and
have a unified marketing effort.

Problem is, the people coding these things aren't usually the
strongest businessmen.  Not a dig, just a fact based on my 30 years
in the business.

A unified marketing approach could make this combined company fly to
heights reached, in the not too distant past, by Underware (Brief),
CodeWright, et al. before each got bought and squandered by much
larger companies (Borland, mostly).