[TxMt] New template files not appearing in the file-browser

Milen Dzhumerov gamehack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 21:31:27 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I've tried creating my own template which consists of two files (a
header & an implementation). It all works fine but when I execute the
template one the implementation file opens up & shows up in the
browser although the header physically exists in the folder -> so I
have to reopen the project to make it show up. I've duplicated my
template from the Singleton Obj-C template and I can't figure it out
why it is misbehaving. Any hints are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,