[TxMt] Can someone bring back HTML (PHP) bundle?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Nov 21 18:25:48 UTC 2006

On 21. Nov 2006, at 16:45, Ryan Masuga wrote:

> I hadn't upgraded Textmate in quite a while and just recently did
> so (I think I had 1.2, and I'm at 1.5 now - needed to do this to
> get the GetBundle Bundle to work) and I noticed that the HTML (PHP)
> language selection is gone - now either HTML or PHP is all red,
> rather than both languages being colored correctly at the same
> time. I was reading a little in the lists and see that PHP is more
> of a 'top level' language now, but for those of us who have pages
> filled with HTML and PHP I'd love to see these files colored that
> way they were before.

Use HTML for those pages, it has always been like that. The PHP
grammar is to be included by other grammars, not used stand-alone. I
only partially made the possible because regardless of my efforts,
people kept selecting it for their HTML files with PHP, and then sent
me bug reports about e.g. treating stuff outside <?php … ?> as code etc.