[TxMt] So close on GTDalt, but not quite

Lawrence Goodman lawrencegoodman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 20:24:56 UTC 2006

So yes, updating the Support files worked! Now I am getting error reports
when I sync to ical. Not all of my to do's are being synced, just some of
them. (Happy to send you the file).

Here's the output:

2006-11-20 15:22:30.155 CocoaDialog[5467] *** -[NSBundle load]: Error
Enabler.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Menu Extra Enabler for bundle
/Library/InputManagers/Menu Extra Enabler/Menu Extra Enabler.bundle, error
code 2 (link edit error code 0, error number 0 ())
/Users/BAMWriter/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/gtdalt_ical_synchronization.scpt:
execution error: The variable the_cal is not defined. (-2753)

Thanks again for your patience and help.

--
Lawrence Goodman
lawrencegoodman at gmail.com
Check out my blog: http://goodmanorama.blogspot.com