[TxMt] GTD Success

Lawrence Goodman lawrencegoodman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 14:37:22 UTC 2006

Great! That fixed solved the problem. I now have ical sync!
Couple of small things, nothing big to worry about:
1) When I've checked off a to do item in ical and then sync, it succeeds in
syncing back with the textmate file, but I also get this error:
/Users/lawrencegoodman/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/gtdalt_ical_synchronization.scpt:
execution error: iCal got an error: NSReceiverEvaluationScriptError: 4 (1)

It doesn't seem to affect functionality, but I thought you might want to
know about it.

2) In the instructions, it says:

   - shift-, (<) reduces the date by one day.
   - shift-. (>) increases the date by one day.
   - ctrl-, reduces the date by one week.
   - ctrl-. increases the date by one week.
   - ctrl-shift-, (ctrl-<) reduces the date by one month.
   - ctrl-shift-. (ctrl->) increases the date by one month.

These commands don't seem to be working. Have they been eliminated?

Thanks again for all the help.

--
Lawrence Goodman
lawrencegoodman at gmail.com