[TxMt] Subversion Bundle newbie question

Thomas Krajacic tkrajacic at inode.at
Sat Nov 18 11:25:56 UTC 2006

recently I installed the svn client from source and wanted to try out
the subversion bundle in Textmate.
I figured out that I need to set the path variable in TM prefs, since
i use tcsh as my shell, and textmate obviously not (bash?).

I already have a working copy of my project checked out, and when i
change a file in TM, I tried to commit, but it always gives me an
authentication error. Now my test server grants me anonymous access,
so i don't have to specify any credentials, and i think Textmate is
giving some username here.
I couldn't find out where to change this. In CVS I had shell
variables to set this, but I couldn't find any info on this on the
subversion site quickly and in the help file that comes with the
bundle. (maybe a TM variable in advanced prefs?)

Can anyone lead me in the right direction please.

Thomas Krajacic