[TxMt] Commands with output 'Show as HTML' broken (mostly)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Nov 18 11:16:14 UTC 2006

On 18. Nov 2006, at 09:50, Hugh Bien wrote:

> [...] I tried creating a new command - echo "hello world" - with
> Output: "Show as
> HTML" and it didn't work.
>
> What ends up happening is a blank, white window is open.  I clicked
> on view
> source, and there's nothing there.

Try check Console for potential errors.

Also check if the problem is local (from [1]):

     A quick way to determine if it is a local problem
     is by going to System Preferences → Accounts and
     create a new account.

     Then launch TextMate from this (new) account and
     test if the problem persists. If it does not, it
     is definitely a local problem and you may want to
     revert to default bundles and/or (backup and
     then) remove your ~/Library/Preferences/
     com.macromates.textmate.plist file.

[1] http://macromates.com/wiki/Troubleshooting/101