[TxMt] Commands with output 'Show as HTML' broken (mostly)

Hugh Bien bienhd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 08:50:48 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Most of the commands with output "Show as HTML' are broken for me.  By most,
I mean all except for RakeMate and Ruby's Documentation look up (Previews,
Run commands, all Subversion commands, Textile/Markdown's documentation).

I tried creating a new command - echo "hello world" - with Output: "Show as
HTML" and it didn't work.

What ends up happening is a blank, white window is open.  I clicked on view
source, and there's nothing there.

I noticed this about two weeks ago, and I couldn't fix it.  I've updated all
my bundles and the support folder.  I gave up, and deleted everything under
'/Library/Application Support/TextMate', '~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate' and anything related to textmate under
'~/Library/Preferences'.  And I did a clean re-install.  But I still can't
execute those commands.

Has anyone ever had the same problem?  I know for sure, I've got my
.bash_profile set up correctly, but I'm using zsh (could that be it?).

Thanks in advance, and thanks to everyone who tried to help me on IRC.
- Hugh