[TxMt] Figured Out GTDalt Problems, But Now ...

Lawrence Goodman lawrencegoodman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 01:14:32 UTC 2006

So I figured out what was wrong with my GTDalt installation:
1) I had the GTD file with a suffix of .txt instead of .gtd. I suppose I
should have figured this out, but I don't remember reading it in any of the
instructions.
2) I had to upgrade the dialog plugin. As a newbie, I typically rely on Get
Bundle to fetch my packets, but with a plug-in you need to do it through
Subversion and the command line. I also needed to create a folder in
Application Support/Textmate called "PlugIns."

Now everything words as it should except:
Ical sync continues to create calendars, but not add to do items. I get this
error msg:
/Users/lawrencegoodman/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/gtdalt_ical_synchronization.scpt:
execution error: /Users/lawrencegoodman/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/get_lists.rb:5:in
`require': No such file to load -- ../lib/GTD.rb (LoadError)
from /Users/lawrencegoodman/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/get_lists.rb:5
 (1)

Anyone know what this means?
Thanks for the help.

--