[TxMt] XCode bundle

Michael Gregoire mgee at gwi.net
Fri Nov 17 15:29:58 UTC 2006

Well I figured out that it's the variable name used to name the
terminal window. The script uses {#file}. I replaced that with
{#escaped_file} and it launchs the terminal window. But then I get an
error that reports that it can't find the build. It's looking in a
Release directory, but my build is a Debug build.