[TxMt] Re: silly question about the zoom button

Jay Soffian jay-txmt at soffian.org
Thu Nov 16 23:38:48 UTC 2006

On Nov 16, 2006, at 6:25 PM, Jacob Rus wrote:

> I'm not positive, but I think you're just out of luck on this one.
> It's a bummer, but you'll have to either drag with the mouse, or
> make an applescript to set the window bounds.

Oooh, that's a good idea. I didn't realize Applescript had that
control over windows. A little googling and:

http://www.bigbold.com/snippets/posts/show/1067

I'll make a few options for various window sizes I use commonly and
just toss them into my personal bundle.

Thanks for the pointer. BTW, I just noticed that iTerm has a
preference for "Maximizes vertically only" ... a similar preference
might be a nice TextMate addition. Surely Allan can just point to the
code and say "make it so." That reminds me, the TextMate bundle seems
to be missing the meta-X do-what-I-want command. :-)

j.