[TxMt] I know this has been done to death but...

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Thu Nov 16 17:46:24 UTC 2006

On 16 Nov 2006, at 17:36, James Edward Gray II wrote:
>> It might be possible for Allan to add an option to switch on
>> manual project updates in just an hour or so - maybe less.
>
> I'm sure, if it were that easy, it would have happened long ago.

Isn't that just more speculation? We're getting off topic now - but
clearly there's nothing about switching focus that requires TM to do
a project scan other than its desire to display any updates to the
project. It's hard to see how it could be difficult to make it so
that the project scan was manually triggered.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net