[TxMt] I know this has been done to death but...

Jay Soffian jay-txmt at soffian.org
Thu Nov 16 17:13:13 UTC 2006

On Nov 16, 2006, at 12:08 PM, Dave Baldwin wrote:

> Just hypothesising here, but doesn't the OS now support file change/
> addition notifications to allow spotlight to work?  This could be
> used so TM is told when something in its project directories
> changes rather than it having to go check every time.

Before this gets out of control, see the FAQ:

http://macromates.com/wiki/Main/FAQ

Q: Is there a way to disable the automatic update of the Project
Drawer? Since I'm editing files that are located on a slow network
drive (DAV) it takes several seconds before TextMate becomes
responsive when I tab back to it.

Do we need Allan to spend time coming up with a fix for 1.5 or would
we rather his time be spent toward 2.0? I vote for the latter. :-)

j.