[TxMt] I know this has been done to death but...

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Thu Nov 16 17:04:41 UTC 2006

On 16 Nov 2006, at 16:57, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:
> Afaik it's doing exactly that because cmd+t wouldn't work anymore
> if it doesn't.

Aha - I forgot about cmd+t because I keep forgetting to actually use
it :)

Still, the directory scan could be backgrounded once it's done enough
to update the project drawer and any updated files. You'd then only
notice the delay if you tried to cmd+t before the full scan was
complete.

Obviously the implementation details are up to Allan. In the mean
time does anyone have any tips for speeding things up with the
current version of TM? I've even found myself using vi instead of
mate to make small edits from the shell rather than wait for TM to
get its act together - and that's a completely barbaric state of
affairs :)

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net