[TxMt] Open TextMate thru smate via mate) was (Open TextMate Here)

Dirk van Oosterbosch, IR labs labs at ixopusada.com
Thu Nov 16 12:38:06 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am trying the "Open Smate Here" Toolbar droplet (or whatever these
little smart things have to be called), but I can't really get it to
work.
My terminal is saying:
sudo: /Users/yvon/bin/smate: command not found
So something still causes the script to look for the smate command
in /Users/yvon/bin/ whereas on my system my ~ (home) obviously has a
different path. I looked at the main.scpt in Smate.app/Contents/
Resources, but couldn't find any left references to /Users/yvon/

Any ideas?
dirk