[TxMt] plist and the Ruby date object

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Thu Nov 16 03:18:54 UTC 2006

On Nov 15, 2006, at 8:21 PM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
> Time.new-Time.gm(2001, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0)

Thanks, that should help.  I'll let you know how it goes ;-).

I've got an interface working that lets you add, destroy and list
reminders on your backpack[1] page using text mode or tm_dialog
commands.  I have a bastard version using the chronic ruby gem that's
kind of fun (let's you enter date/time in human form) but probably
not great for distribution.  If anyone sees any potential for
integrating Backpack into GTD(x) in any way, let me know, I've got
the wrappers and libraries collected.

Brett

[1]http://backpackit.com/

BTW, the reason I use Backpack is that I can have my reminders ring
my phone with a text message, and my calendar events do the same with
30 minutes warning.  I can also access all of my to-do's from the web
on all of my machines.  I've been meaning to explore GTD, but this is
what I use for now.  If there's already this kind of functionality in
existing packages, then please forgive my ignorance.