[TxMt] Changing the Script Editor

Adam Bell bellac at accesscable.net
Wed Nov 15 17:38:21 UTC 2006

Thanks, but that's an osascript targeted at the
Script Editor. Unfortunately, Script Debugger 4
(an OS X upgrade) is not yet scriptable, so it's
not on, I guess - the osascript will just bomb (A
failing of SD4, clearly, not TextMate, but
reduces the value of TextMate to me and it's
around $60 Cdn). TextMate isn't very scriptable,
but I'll try to write a copy/paste routine to get
there.

Adam