[TxMt] tm_dialog version problem

Adam French afcool83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 14:44:47 UTC 2006

I'm getting an odd error when I hit TAB after the 'blog' snippet in
the blogging bundle.  Here's an output:

Title: untitled
blog: =>
tm_dialog: server version at v4, this tool at v5 (they need to match)
/Users/afrench/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/
dialog.rb:37:in `load': Cannot parse a NULL or zero-length data
(PropertyListError)
	from /Users/afrench/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/
dialog.rb:37:in `menu'
	from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
Blogging.tmbundle/Support/lib/blogging.rb:603:in `choose_blog_endpoint'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.Ykuqtx:3

Looks like version of tm_dialog is out of sync. Any help would be
appreciated.
===
~Adam

Textmate version: Version 1.5.4 (1324)
Last checked for update: Nov 14 8:42AM central time