[TxMt] TODO bundle and Folder Pattern

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Nov 15 13:59:25 UTC 2006

On 15. Nov 2006, at 13:47, Michael Larocque wrote:

> It appears that the 'Show TODO list' command doesn't honour a
> project's Folder Pattern [...]

It does not, no -- it only uses the globally configured folder patterns.

> [...]
> Is it possible/easy for the TODO bundle to support this?

It would need to read the project file, which thus needs to be saved,
then it is possible to iterate the structure of that project file.

In the future though I plan to get rid of project files, and will
allow for an easy way for commands to work on files in the project
(but this is 2.0 stuff).