[TxMt] Add scope for phpdoc comments in PHP/Spell-check in comments

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Nov 14 06:57:41 UTC 2006

>> I'm using the subversion version of the "Text" bundle and there is
>> a snippet "Continue Star Bullet". And if I press enter in a normal
>> PHP Comment then it works:
>>
>> /*
>>  *
>>  * <=== I press enter here for example and then I get a new line
>> with a star and a intention
>>  */
>
> I don't know what I did there, but after an update it stopped
> working and I added it myself. Sorry for this.

Must have missed this message the first time though, that would be
because it's not using that command at all, the PHP bundle overrides
that for the PHP context. But it was scoped to comment.block.php, and
your doc comments are comment.block.documentation… so it wasn't
matching. Just changed it to "source.php comment.block" so now it
should work for both cases.

> Sorry to bother you again with phpdoc but could you please add
> @deprecated and @final to the keywords in the PHP bundle too?

I'll let allan do that. :)