[TxMt] Mail bundle language pattern help

Fred B fredb7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 01:04:10 UTC 2006

On 11/13/06, Quinn Comendant <quinn at strangecode.com> wrote:
> My language grammar is very rusty, so correct me where I'm wrong. I'm trying to modify the language for the Mail bundle so reply quotes have syntax coloring:

The scope is already in the language. (You should see it with ctrl + shift + p)

Each quoting level adds "markup.quote.markdown" to the scope, so:

You have to add it in the theme you use (in the Fonts & Colors preferences).

Add a line (+), give it a name, put "markup.quote.markdown" in Scope
Selector and adjust the style.

To color the second level differently, add a line with scope
"markup.quote.markdown markup.quote.markdown"

For third level scope="markup.quote.markdown markup.quote.markdown
markup.quote.markdown".

etc.

--
FredB