[TxMt] RE : running Octave scripts

baptiste auguie bapt_4510 at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 12 18:35:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the tips, all. I got it working fine when I
understood where these damn commands should be put. I
got a bit lost between macros, commands, execute line,
plugins, bundles,... as a start ;)

anyway, it works now, thanks!

PS: is there any RSS feed for this list, or a good way
to follow it? (my yahoo! webmail doesn't like the
encoding of the message for some reason, it's very
annoying)