[TxMt] Distilling Text

Charley Tiggs lists at tiggs.net
Sun Nov 12 14:24:32 UTC 2006

Jay Soffian wrote:
> Improved version. Renamed it to "Distill Text," checks to make sure it
> can find mate, ensures pattern can be compiled.

Oy!  I've been lurking on this list for the better part of 2 months and
have slowly been ramping up on TextMate.  I continue to be astonished
with how quickly solutions are posted to things people are missing from
other text editors and the ongoing development that users and Allan do
to make TextMate ever more powerful.  I think it's time I got the beta
book and start working my way through it.

Thanks, Jay and Allan, for helping me discover the last piece that I
needed to make TextMate my primary editor.

Onward and upward!

Charley