[TxMt] [ANN] Ruby Experimental + Updated Brilliance Black

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Sun Nov 12 07:15:52 UTC 2006

On Nov 11, 2006, at 11:22 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 11. Nov 2006, at 14:36, thomas Aylott wrote:
>
>> There is a new syntax grammar in the Experimental bundle.
>> It scopes a bunch of things [...]
>
> Is the intention that we’re going to read the grammar to actually
> figure out what? :p

Ok, I just updated both the grammar and theme.

the syntax now supports:
all operators (arithmetic assignment.augmented assignment comparison
logical unary other)

Function-Call
howdy('')

Function-Call.Method.With-Arguments
fred.howdy('doing')

Function-Call.Method.Without-Arguments
fred.howdy

A huge list of known ruby function and method names (stolen from Mats)

Maybe some other stuff too.

thomas Aylott — design42 — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg