[TxMt] Another Editor War Sparked by TextMate

Charley Tiggs lists at tiggs.net
Sun Nov 12 06:00:27 UTC 2006

Chris Thomas wrote:

> On Nov 11, 2006, at 5:24 PM, Charley Tiggs wrote:
>
>> things like sorting lines, processing duplicate lines, and processing
>> lines containing certain patterns. Maybe TextMate already has 'em and
>> I'm just haven't located it?
>
> Do you know about the commands in the Text bundle?

I do now!  Wow...

First time I got TextMate, there were so many languages/bundles that I
went in and filtered out all of the ones I didn't think I'd need.  The
text bundle was one of them.  Just didn't expect that what I'd consider
basic functionality in a power text editor to be in a bundle.  But I
freely admit that I have a limited understanding of what bundles are but
I'm slowly learning!

Charley