[TxMt] Problem with GTDAlt r6072

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sat Nov 11 21:20:33 UTC 2006

I just installed the svn update to GTDAlt (r6072) that reportedly has
the fix for date handling.

I opened a new GTDAlt document, made a new project, added a new
context item and tried to insert a due date (either using # or via
menu) and received an error about a non-existent nib file on the
desktop. Looking at the code for "set date", I found this line that I
think needs to be fixed:

str = `#{e_sh dialog} ~/Desktop/testing.nib -mp #{e_sh plist}`

I'm not sure which nib the command be looking in but hope that either
Allan or Charilaos might be able to help fix this.

Thanks,

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Whatever you may be sure of, be sure of this, that you are
dreadfully like other people."
James Russell Lowell