[TxMt] CJK-Input.tmplugin

Paul Starr pts at midaregami.net
Sat Nov 11 02:23:52 UTC 2006

On Nov 10, 2006, at 3:36 AM, hetima wrote:

> It detects input mode correctly. No action to activate required.
> I have tested only Japanese. But it will works with other language
> that uses Input Method as well.

This makes my day, seriously.  It does seem that the full-pitch
characters of kanji and kana of Japanese get sort of squished
together; is there any way to avoid this, or is simply a function of
TextMate's rendering methods not expecting wider characters?

In any case, this is a wonderful stopgap until we get built-in
multilingual support -- thank you so much!

--p.

   P. Tuttle Starr
   808.291.8923
   pts at midaregami.net