[TxMt] Making TextMate recognize a new kind of urls

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Nov 10 18:05:50 UTC 2006

On Nov 10, 2006, at 11:42 AM, Alan Schmitt wrote:
> On 9 nov. 06, at 04:31, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
>
>> This might be a good moment to remind you, that you can create
>> such a link to a local file by simply dragging it into the right
>> location in the gtd file.
>
> I just discovered that this does not work with folders, I had to
> manually create a link.

Yes, unfortunately that's a bit beyond my control, since folders are
not treated like files for drop purposes (at least they don't seem to).

When using ctrl-L, indeed, as I said in my previous response ;) :

>> Actually, they are already there, pressing ctrl-L with the caret
>> on the note line will make TM run the "open" command on any text
>> contained in <...>. So if the note contains: <message://
>> 454F0376.2010005 at ens-lyon.fr>, then this should work just fine.
>> Also, pressing ENTER in it should work just fine. Though ctrl-L
>> will work from anywhere in the line, and it will open all links
>> showing up in that line.

The main difference of course is that pressing ENTER works anywhere
in textmate, provided it is not overwritten in the bundle, while ctrl-
L only works in GTDAlt (and of course on the dozens of bundles that
include GTDAlt in them ;) ).

> Alan

Haris