[TxMt] Question to Tools (Dialog/tm_dialog)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Nov 10 16:44:29 UTC 2006

On 10. Nov 2006, at 17:17, Simon Ruderich wrote:

> [...] Now I'm asking myself if I did anything wrong or missed
> anything or is this the usual way to get new tools to work?
> I think it would be easier to put an compiled updated version of
> the files to "PlugIns" or "Support/bin" in the subversion
> repository if the source file gets updated so an svn update would
> get all user data up to date.

Indeed -- it is just that I sometimes forget it ;)

I considered maybe doing something with symbolic links or so, so that
when I ask for status on the project, it shows the targets as well.

> It would also be nice if there could be a new target in the Xcode-
> project which builds tm_dialog so this gets done automatically; I
> did this in the terminal.

I just press ⌃R with caret in the top of tm_dialog.mm -- if you
create a new target in the xcode project file for this, I will gladly
update the project on the repository. I am not much of an Xcode user
myself, so making this target myself would probably take me an hour ;)