[TxMt] Making TextMate recognize a new kind of urls

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Fri Nov 10 16:42:40 UTC 2006

On 9 nov. 06, at 04:31, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> This might be a good moment to remind you, that you can create such
> a link to a local file by simply dragging it into the right
> location in the gtd file.

I just discovered that this does not work with folders, I had to
manually create a link.

I also discovered that if there are several links in the same line
(in a footnote of a gtd file) then they get all opened, independently
of where the cursor is.

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
  .O.
  ..O
  OOO