[TxMt] Templates

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Fri Nov 10 11:47:49 UTC 2006

Weird.  Closing the bundle editor made it work.  I had previously
tried just switching to a different command and back but now it seems
to be working fine.

Now is there any way to take input from a user before creating the
template?  I'd like to have it ask for:
Project Name
Client Name
image file base name

It names about 8 parts of the file based on this information and I
currently have a command set to do search and replace after opening
the file.  Just wondering if there's an easier way.

Thanks,
Brett