[TxMt] (no subject)

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 00:05:37 UTC 2006

There's a conflict between the system jpeg lib and the one installed
with I installed the Darwin Ports ImageMagick. This has been a
persistent problem that has crashed TextMate for me. Does anyone have
a workaround for this?

The example below shows an svn commit that crashed.

TIA

s.ross

CrashReporter/CommitWindow.crash.log
dyld: Symbol not found: __cg_jpeg_resync_to_restart
   Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/
Versions/A/ImageIO
   Expected in: /opt/local/lib/libJPEG.dylib